Emigration abroad - we provide informative support regarding the temporary employment of Moldovan citizens abroad.

Who can benefit:​

Citizens of the Republic of Moldova who go to work abroad.

How to get temporary employment abroad:​


How to benefit:

Address the Territorial Employment Agency or request consulation calling the Call Center or the Labor Migration Directorate (287523) regarding: 

  • The legal provisions related to abroad employment;
  • The terms that are required to be stipulated in the contract;
  • The risks of illegal labor from ANOFM site or www.migraţie.md .